The Jett Plasma is the fourth state of matter, in which electrons separate from atoms to form ionized gas. Plasma flow stimulates the formation of new collagen and elastin fibers, improves sun-damaged skin, reduces wrinkles and smoothes the skin's surface. It is also indicated for the removal of moles or warts.
The cosmetic procedure has visible results immediately and is completely painless, with long-term effects after several sessions. Medical procedures at higher intensities produce a scab that protects the treated area, earning several days in healing compared to other treatments.
Improves sun damaged skin, reduces wrinkles and smoothes the skin surface.
The session lasts about 30 minutes.
Results visible from the first session.
Slight discomfort when applying.
The Jett Plasma is a novel, safe and effective tool for non-surgical treatment of excess skin, wrinkles, blemishes and acne marks, among other cosmetic problems, without the need for an operating room, where excellent results are obtained with a very good recovery. fast. It uses a light and versatile head, where small “firing points” are strategically applied to the skin to be treated, and whose reach does not go beyond the epidermis, producing a direct retraction of the skin due to the burn.
It is a fast and safe procedure that is followed by transient edema or inflammation and the appearance of small half-millimeter scabs that will fall off in the next 3 to 7 days. As they fall off, new, rosy, elastic, and retracted skin appears underneath, replacing the removed skin.
- Treats the skin at the level of the epidermis and dermis, being 4 times more effective in terms of skin retraction.
- The skin firms and rejuvenates from the inside.
- It is a safe and precise treatment.
- Multiple applications in aesthetic medicine:
- Treatment of fine and deep wrinkles.
- Scar correction.
- Wart removal.
- Pigmentation spots.
- Face and body lifting.
- Female genital rejuvenation.
- Stretch marks removal.
- Tattoo removal.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical line of skincare, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on its patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- It is recommended to hydrate the skin very well after the treatment.
- Exposure to the sun for two months after the session is highly discouraged.
- It is possible to put on makeup from the day after the treatment.
- If the area is highly inflamed, local cold may be applied.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- SOFT FACIAL CLEANSING FOAM 150ML: Make-up remover and gently cleanses without drying.
- POST TREATMENT LASER CREAM 50ML: Repairs and helps reduce irritation. It favors its healing.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.