Ellanse - Collagen Stimulator
Ellanse is a facial treatment that acts under the deep dermis and is indicated to treat the signs of aging, returning elasticity and luminosity to the skin, managing to recover the oval shape and facial volume without changing its expression.
Correct expression lines and wrinkles, restoring elasticity and luminosity to the skin.
Each session lasts from 20 to 30 minutes.
Results visible from the first session.
Slight discomfort when applying.
Collagen is the key
Collagen is one of the most important support structures found naturally in our skin, as it helps maintain proper firmness, elasticity and flexibility. Over time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, causing facial laxity and the formation of grooves and wrinkles.
Over the years the face begins to show signs of flaccidity, Ellanse is a type I and III collagen stimulator, a non-invasive method with which we can correct expression lines and facial wrinkles in an effective and lasting way.
Ellanse is a facial treatment that is indicated for those faces in which a flaccidity process generated by the passage of time begins, stimulates the generation of type I and III collagen, restoring elasticity and luminosity to the skin, and maintaining these results for long periods of time.
These results begin to be visible after two weeks, reaching the end result in 3 months.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical line of skincare, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on its patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- Patients should avoid overexposure to heat and sunlight.
- After 24 hours, the patient must apply massage to the area every 4 hours, as indicated by their doctor in the consultation.
- The patient may put on makeup 6 hours after the treatment.
- If the area is highly inflamed, local cold may be applied.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- SOFT FACIAL CLEANSING FOAM 150ML: Make-up remover and gently cleanses without drying.
- REGENERATIVE AND REAFFIRMING ANTI-AGE FACIAL CREAM WITH HYALURONIC ACID AND DMAE (DAY) 50ML: Premium treatment with immediate lifting effect, which stretches and tightens the skin, smoothing wrinkles.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.