Through the IPL laser treatment or depigmenting mask, the skin regains its natural color by eliminating pigmentation related to skin aging, hormonal disorders, taking certain medications and unprotected sun exposure.
The spots appear on the skin for both men and women of all ages. Causes as varied as fatigue, some bad habits or genetics, can cause alterations in the cells that give skin color, melanocytes.
Removes skin blemishes easily and quickly.
Each session lasts from 30 to 40 minutes.
Visible results from the first session and improve as the treatment progresses.
Slight discomfort due to the application of the laser.
Types of treatment
To reduce the pigmentation of the spots on the skin, we can use two types of treatment:
Depigmentation laser: use of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL Laser) to remove dark spots.
Depigmentation mask: a treatment that is carried out with a magisterial formula of personalized pharmacy according to the characteristics of each patient.
Areas to be treated
Depigmentation treatments are highly recommended for the face, neck, décolleté area and to remove stains from the hands.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical line of skincare, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on its patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- It is recommended to hydrate the skin very well after the treatment, thus complying with the protocol indicated by the doctor for the next 2 days exclusively for hydration and sun protection.
- Exposure to the sun afterward and throughout the treatment is highly discouraged.
- If the area is highly inflamed, local cold may be applied.
- The patient will be able to put on makeup 4 hours after having performed the treatment.
On the third day after applying the depigmenting mask, continue with the indicated medical protocol.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- SOFT FACIAL CLEANSING FOAM 150ML: Make-up remover and gently cleanses without drying.
- ANTI-AGING CREAM WITH SUN PROTECTOR 30 AND HYALURONIC ACID 50ML: Promotes hydration and induces skin repair by reducing wrinkles.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.