Lose volume with medical body mesotherapy. Injecting small amounts of amino acids, trace elements and vitamins stimulates metabolism and promotes the elimination of localized fat, improving the skin and reducing cellulite in an effective way and without surgery.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that uses pharmaceutical and homeopathic medicines, a medical treatment that reduces fat cells and that these are eliminated naturally. With this system, we reduce the body volume and decrease cellulite. It consists of injecting, intradermally, homeopathic medicines that are well tolerated by the body, and that helps to eliminate localized fat. The treatment is painless.
Cellulite and localized fat reducer.
The session lasts about 30 minutes.
The results begin to be noticed from the third and fourth session.
Slight punctures during treatment.
What results can be expected?
With Mesotherapy it is possible to mobilize the accumulated fat that does not disappear with exercise. The decrease in contour will be seen as the sessions progress, as well as an improvement in the quality of the skin. The results are long-lasting but it is not liposuction, so it is advisable not to increase the weight.
After treatment, a small bruise may appear and will disappear after a few days. To increase the effects, the treatment can be combined with draining massages. Drinking a large amount of water after each session will help to eliminate dissolved fats more easily. Body mesotherapy is not indicated in pregnant or lactating women, in seropositive patients, in people with cancer or in those with blood coagulation disorders, people with active skin infection or allergy to the components that are administered.
Areas to be treated
Body mesotherapy is especially recommended to improve the leg area and eliminate:
- Localized fat
What does mesotherapy consist of?
Mesotherapy is a technique for administering drugs, at very low doses, through intradermal infiltrations. It was invented in 1952 and since then much progress has been made in the substances used and the effectiveness of their combination.
In CIME Clinic homeopathic products are infiltrated, since they have a lower risk of causing allergic reactions.
How does body mesotherapy work?
Mesotherapy acts on the three most important fronts of cellulite:
- Activating the microcirculation of the area, both at arterial, venous and lymphatic levels; as well as eliminate liquids.
- Eliminating toxins, to improve microcirculation.
- Dissolving the fat, since it is not at a superficial level and that is why creams help but do not reach the subdermal layers.
How many sessions are necessary for an appreciable result?
An acceptable minimum can be 10 sessions. With a weekly session the first 6-8 weeks, and the rest can be biweekly. A normal treatment is between 10 and 20 sessions.
It is a somewhat annoying technique, since it is not a massage. Small bruises can come out and disappear after a few days, so it is not convenient to sunbathe (it can cause pigmentation).
Along with mesotherapy, lymphatic drainage is always advisable since it will help the fat and toxin elimination process.
- Between the two possibilities of application, manual or with the gun, the manual is more convenient, because the gun produces more bruises, never the word “puncture”.
- It is not a treatment for sagging.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical line of skincare, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on its patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- It is recommended to hydrate the skin very well after the treatment.
- Exposure to the sun for two months after the session is highly discouraged.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- POST TREATMENT LASER CREAM 50ML: Repairs and helps reduce irritation. It favors its healing.
- BODY MOISTURIZING CREAM WITH AHA 500ML: Improves flexibility and hydration of the skin. For all skin types.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.