Facial treatment with carboxytherapy offers results thanks to the induction of improved microcirculation and stimulation in the formation of new collagen. This technique has different applications in the aesthetic improvement of the face.
For the treatment of the face, with a certain component of sagging and fatty accumulation in the oval of the face, carboxytherapy is an interesting treatment because the percutaneous effects are:
- Improvement of local microcirculation.
- Increased gas exchange and tissue oxygenation thanks to the Bohr effect.
- Improved synthesis of elastic and collagen fibers with improved skin tone and elasticity.
- Destruction of fat cells by a lipolytic effect.
It is advisable to combine the treatment with sessions of percutaneous or virtual facial mesotherapy, infiltrations of organic silicon or combined techniques of facial bioplasty. Sessions can be held weekly.
Improvement of microcirculation and stimulation in the formation of new collagen.
Each session lasts from 20 to 30 minutes.
Visible results from 2 or 3 sessions.
Slight discomfort when applying.
Carboxytherapy in dark circles
Carboxytherapy for the treatment of dark circles is an effective remedy when dark circles are dark due to increased visibility of the underlying vascularization, or its alteration, these dark circles being bluish.
Types of dark circles
Vascular: they are laser treated. They are purplish in color and reveal the blood vessels. In this case, they are given on thinner skins than usual.
Lacrimal valley: they are treated with hyaluronic acid. These are very deep grooves caused by age that arise in the part closest to the nose and extend to the cheek. The lack of fat in the area also influences in this case.
Pigmented: it is treated with carboxytherapy. The melanin of the skin that corresponds to the eyelids is increased by genetic factors, but also by the appearance of eczema or atopic dermatitis.
- It is an effective and safe aesthetic medical treatment.
- It is an outpatient medical procedure.
- The results are noticeable in a very short time.
- In just 10 minutes of application and after a subsequent review, it is possible to restore vitality and freshness to the face and gaze.
- It does not require sick leave and you can have a normal life instantly.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical line of skincare, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on its patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- It is recommended to hydrate the skin very well after the treatment.
- Exposure to the sun after the session is highly discouraged.
- If the area is highly inflamed, local cold may be applied.
- The patient will be able to put on makeup 4 hours after the treatment.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- SOFT FACIAL CLEANSING FOAM 150ML: Make-up remover and gently cleanses without drying.
- FACIAL FIRM CREAM 100ML: Stimulates collagen and elastin, rejuvenates skin texture.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.