Medical facial mesotherapy with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins restores freshness and luminosity to the skin of your face with the facial Revitalization treatment with vitamins. Say goodbye to the effects of heat, cold and age with the treatment of Injected Vitamins. Firmness and shine with a single session.
Vitamins are a combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A, C and E among other components that provide the skin with maximum hydration and luminosity instantly.
The procedure is minimally invasive and painless, microinjections are performed at different points of the face to reactivate the biological metabolism of fibroblasts, causing the skin to recover much of its freshness. It is a dermal nutrition treatment. It consists of injecting small amounts of hyaluronic acid and vitamins in a high concentration thus achieving luminosity and hydration at very deep levels of the dermis.
Skin rejuvenated, nourished and instantly luminous, firmness and shine with a single session.
3 sessions are recommended, 20 to 30 minutes each.
The effects last for several months.
Mild at the time of DJing.
Vitamins and Hyaluronic Acid
Facial mesotherapy is a treatment that deeply hydrates the skin and gives it luminosity. It is a very non-invasive treatment in which we inject hyaluronic acid and vitamins, achieving an improvement in the appearance of the skin of the treated area, thus obtaining a rejuvenated face.
How is the treatment?
To nourish the skin from its deepest layers, high-density hyaluronic acid combined with vitamins, essential amino acids and trace elements is infiltrated through small punctures in the areas to be treated. Facial mesotherapy is recommended to care for the face, neck and décolleté area.
It is widely known that the skin is the largest organ in the entire body, and is responsible for protecting us and helping us communicate with the outside environment; so it is essential that our skin is healthy. Therefore, it is important to understand how healthy skin works so that you can learn to take better care of it, and that includes using products that also help you prevent future skin problems.
Dr. Manuel Rubio, Aesthetic Medical expert specialized in facial and body rejuvenation, inspired by the needs of patients who came to his clinics with poor skin quality, which limited the result of his medical work, decided to work in a medical skincare line, with scientifically proven results, to achieve beautiful and healthy skin, and which will help complement the aesthetic medicine treatments performed on your patients. This synergy resulted in the SUMAQ product line.
In relation to this aesthetic medicine treatment, the following recommendations are:
- Patients should avoid overexposure to heat and sunlight.
- After 24 hours, the patient must apply massage to the area every 4 hours, as indicated by their doctor in the consultation.
- The patient will be able to put on makeup 4 hours after the treatment.
- If the area is highly inflamed, local cold may be applied.
It is essential to be able to care for the skin both inside and out to help the result last longer, so it is advisable to:
- SOFT FACIAL CLEANSING FOAM 150ML: Make-up remover and gently cleanses without drying.
- REGENERATIVE AND REAFFIRMING ANTI-AGE FACIAL CREAM WITH HYALURONIC ACID AND DMAE (DAY) 50ML: Premium treatment with immediate lifting effect, which stretches and tightens the skin, smoothing wrinkles.
- CONCENTRATED HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN 300GR: Nourish and improve the quality of your skin from within. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning at breakfast.